Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday Weigh-In

Another week has come and gone. Life sure is busy with a 2.5 month old! Luckily, I have the sweetest, happiest baby ever and he makes taking care of him so easy. Included in my busy agenda is an upcoming wedding for some close friends of ours (yay!). I went to a bachelorette party over the weekend and indulged in my first pizza since we started changing our eating habits. It. Was. Delicious. And so worth it. However, I don't think it was the best decision to go back again for more pizza two days later (I just couldn't resist! Sorry not sorry).

I woke up this morning discouraged, positive I had gained more weight. To my surprise, I lost another 2.2 pounds! Making it a total of 6.6 since we started. Bryan is closer to his first 10 pounds than me, but guys always lose weight faster. I am just surprised I lost any and it is encouraging to keep maintain the way we have been eating.

I also noticed that all of the nutrients we are getting from the shakes and real food we eat is making my hair and nails grow like crazy! It is amazing the benefits we have been missing out aside from weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment