Friday, September 23, 2011

To the child of every Star Wars fan...

Have you ever spent hours in front of the computer completely losing track of time? Oh you're reading a blog, of course you know what I am talking about. I literally just spent my entire lunch hour looking at one website. Hence why this will be short, sweet and simple.

 I came across this artist's work and was amazed. I love his combination of nostalgia for young and old using the well known children's stories of Winnie the Pooh and  the more sci-fi  generationaly (made up word) known movies Star Wars.

I love it, and will possibly be planning my future children's room theme already.

Gotta go!

Shy Rambler (not so much today).

(picture was taken from James Hance's website found here http://www.jameshance.com/wookiee-the-chew.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment